вторник, 25 февраля 2014 г.

My Garden

Hi, ladies!
Today I would like to play with Once Upon A ... Sketch - February challenge.
I really totally addictet to my Garden. My second profession is a landscape designer. I designet the concept of my garden. Easier speaking I'm a Gardener in the soul and life. In the summer I can't say for sure that I love more: scrap or working in the garden. Garden is like a child: borns, grows, makes happy and hurts. Roses are my favorites.
It's canvas:




I want to show some more pictures of my garden.










Thank you much for your attention!

9 комментариев:

  1. Fabulous inky effects and textures in the background of your wonderful layout - and gorgeous garden photos too!
    Alison x

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. очень красивая страничка! и все эти капельки и брызги просто шикарны! спасибо за участие в задании OUAS!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  3. Your garden is simply STUNNING.....so is your canvas.....it really shows of this addiction, this love you have so beautifully:):) Thanks so much for joining us at OUAS this month:):) And if you haven’t already done so, you can link this to our Once Upon A…Sketch Facebook Page for a chance at our special FB prize!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  4. Oh wow you have such a beautiful garden... :) and you layout is just beautiful too. I love all the background texture and colours and all the layers that make it up just like a garden. A wonderful addiction to have. Thanks so much for playing along with us at OUAS this month.

    ОтветитьУдалить
  5. Beautiful layout and amazing garden!

    Thanks for playing along with us at Once Upon A... Sketch! :-)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  6. truly amazing layout - there was so much life and color in your page I felt like I was there in the garden with you! Thanks for playing along with us at OUAS :)

    ОтветитьУдалить

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...